Click to Live Click to Live

Fun little game, perhaps open sourcing the code for improvements? I feel like the speed at which the enemies show up could be improved a little or slow down the rate of powerups or both.

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

DEEP DEEP man very deep

what a fascinating story line. i like how by the middle of the story you turned the many hearts into a picture, to represent the trail, and the factory. But this story in general really makes you rethink your career. and the paths you take.

"take on the thing you love doing and take away a heart close to you, or moderate the two, or become infatuated with love and never find the thing you love doing." at least that's what i got out of it.

great game please continue writing and building games of this magnitude. such games really get you going.

(in fact the story was so overwhelming i just wanted to read to the end to see what it was about... thanks for putting the forward arrow option :3 )

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Great Game... excruciatingly long

if it weren't for the lack of some sort of save feature or check point, it would make the chances i guess a little higher. but i guess that's just part of the game. i just don't like losing all 67 days of my life... it kinda blows... if anything that one part was a turn down other than that the whole game is really cute and good.

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Some are cheaters... LOL

Seriously great game. i applaud you on originality. i have a feeling the game is bugged because people shouldn't be able to get 15 mil on a noob song

Helios and the Spartan Helios and the Spartan

good game but...

controls are a little hard. to use. i sometimes find myself continuing to run even when my finger is of the arrow key. other than that innovative idea and use of break out and hack n slash.

Agreed with #notahero

Flur Flur

Very well done :)

idk if this was for a contest. but i hope this wins. the learning curv is just right. not strict
the amount of dots can be disorienting at some point but. it's so simple and intuitive that you can't help but just get over the small issues. great job i applaud your originality.

Grand Prix Go Grand Prix Go

not exactly my style of racing

of course it'd be unfair to judge because of my preferences
so i give props on
graphics
smoothness
transition
color
programmed fx based on realistic possibilities.
(other than crashing ;)
nice AI not so easy to win yet not impossible to completely lose.

:the game: :the game:

i deserve something!!!

i deserve a medal for going a whole 60 seconds on the sobriety test :3
lol

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

ahahah found a glitch

if you're on the toy story level and not all of the toys (spoiler) get incinerated then you can scroll the numbers and you'll see them at the bottom of a black box lol

wow original
you just
LOST
:the game:
i understood where that was going right from the beginning

great game love it and favorited

i'm pretty sure i understand the gravity of this :)
now back to my ipad "my portal to the world" :)

Sword of August Sword of August

WOW... ok

mission 2's boss was a little over board don't you think? i mean coupled with the crappy controls
and the half useless cards you'd think they'd maybe put a check point in the boss area. i mean i'd appreciate it more if it were this case. instead of having to start over and over again.