TopStick TopStick

So the wizard on the tower wins?

This is beyond epic. Yes i have to agree you know a lot about stick-lature. Of course there are so many more you haven't gotten. but that's aside the point. the fact that you took the time to look up every single stickmans fighting style shows that you put a lot of work into this. not only that, but you had to animate it! that takes some mad skills!
favorited and 5/5 10/10

Elite Elite

oh Cylons!!!

lol i was thinking of battle star galactica when i saw the robot
great job on the flash too... the alternate ending was a little weird. were you just extremely bored or something?

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

the dedication...

was the most touching...
that feeling is hard...
great flash. your eye for detail was impeccable to say the least.
thumbs up and a 10

Click to Live Click to Live

Fun little game, perhaps open sourcing the code for improvements? I feel like the speed at which the enemies show up could be improved a little or slow down the rate of powerups or both.

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

DEEP DEEP man very deep

what a fascinating story line. i like how by the middle of the story you turned the many hearts into a picture, to represent the trail, and the factory. But this story in general really makes you rethink your career. and the paths you take.

"take on the thing you love doing and take away a heart close to you, or moderate the two, or become infatuated with love and never find the thing you love doing." at least that's what i got out of it.

great game please continue writing and building games of this magnitude. such games really get you going.

(in fact the story was so overwhelming i just wanted to read to the end to see what it was about... thanks for putting the forward arrow option :3 )

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Great Game... excruciatingly long

if it weren't for the lack of some sort of save feature or check point, it would make the chances i guess a little higher. but i guess that's just part of the game. i just don't like losing all 67 days of my life... it kinda blows... if anything that one part was a turn down other than that the whole game is really cute and good.

Disillusioned Reality Drumstep Disillusioned Reality Drumstep

cool

I find I have to listen to the whole thing in order to appreciate it.
good job. Wish it had some deeper base though. Guess it's just a preference.

RobMagic responds:

Thank you for your words!
I've updated it to be much cleaner and w/ changes.
I'll get on the issue of bass before I upload the next iteration :)

The Only Person The Only Person

ok cool

There is a lot of room for possibilities. Work on it some more. I wanna hear way more wobble. And a way deeper bass line. And implement the voice a little more it'll add to the song a lot if done correctly.

BulimicLemur responds:

Yeah I think I'm going to move my sound on a bit and try create some more crazy 10-basses-all-switching-every bar or so stuff in future. I was thinking about doing the voice in it a bit differently but I don't really know eh.

Thanks for the feedback mayn.

&amp;lt;&amp;lt; - DOMINATOR - &amp;gt;&amp;gt; << - DOMINATOR - >>

wow i just listened to this.

for a whole 10 minutes not realizing it was on a loop lol good song

Yodamanjaro responds:

Haha that's the beauty of it, thanks for the review!

Nom the Nyan Nom the Nyan

I knew you painted and posted this

i love this pic at the end of that flash. i wish i knew what a nyan cat tasted like

Shock Breakdown Shock Breakdown

woah

seeing this makes me realize just how much work an animator puts into there flashes and i respect you 110%!!! woot
love the phlash :) too it was legit

Dad-Bot Dad-Bot

hmmmmm

looks like a rendition of Iron man :) i like it. all he's missing is that Giant shiny thing in the middle of his chest